SHEIKHA HISSAH AL-SABAH
- SHEIKHA HISSAH SAAD ABDULAH SALEM AL-SABAH, Daughter of the late 14th Amir of Kuwait.
- Chairperson of Kuwait Businesswomen Committee, and Chairperson of Council of Arab Businesswomen.
- BA in Public administration and Political Science – American University – Beirut – Lebanon.
- Awarded From Global Leadership Awards for her efforts in Women & Community development Sector – Malaysia 2012
- Economic Adviser to H.H Sheikh Hessa Sa'ad Al-Abdullah Al-Salim Al-Sabah (Kuwait Women Affair Committee), Secretary General for Arab Business Women Council, Main head quarters (Kuwait), General Secretariat Office (Manama Kingdom of Bahrain).
- Productive Families Development Committee-Ministry of Labour & Social Affairs, nominated by BCCI and Bahrain Business Women Society.
- Deputy Chairman Of Arab Business Women Committee, Bahrain Chamber of Commerce & Industry nominated by BCCI.
Ms. Naglaa Edward Holder or a Master’s Degree in Management Administration and in the first stages of acquiring PhD, Chairman of Edwardo Marine Services Co, and Chairman of Port Said Business Women Association for Development and Environment.
- Exclusive Distributor for the Charts Produced by the Egyptian Hydrographic Department of the Egyptian Armed Forces.
- Agent and Distributor for many International Institutions and Organizations.
Madawi Al Hassoun
She is a Saudi Businesswoman. Her business activities consist of retailing home accessories, and furniture. Prior to going in to the private sector, she started her career as the director of a secondary school. Currently, she has business that in both the retail and service sector.
- Member of first Businesswomen Committee (Jeddah Chamber of Commerce).
- Vice president of Small Business Development Center (JCCI)
Dr.Aysha Al Sayyar
Dr Aysha Al Sayyar was the Assistant Vice-Minister for Educational and Central Activities Department at the Ministry of Education.
The First Emarati person to earn PhD degree, Participated effectively in Women's and Social Societies in the U.A.E.
Holds a Master’s degree in civil engineering-engineering design, from the University of Charles XIV in Prague, the Czech Republic, awarded a Doctor Honoris Causa in Engineering Design for excellence with honors cum laude as she was first in her class of 1985.
- General Manager for Design and Construction Engineering DEC Consultants in UAE and Lebanon.
- A member of the Abu Dhabi businesswomen Council.
FAIZA FARID AHMED
30 years of successful entrepreneurial experience in the fields of international logistics and alternative power generation and 20 years of experience in Foreign Affairs for the Government of the Republic of Italy.
- Commendatore dell’Ordine della Stella della Solidarietà Italiana from the President of the Republic of Italy, 2005 Croce di Dama di Commenda dell’Ordine di San Silvestro, 2005.
- Organization of congress and seminars (Protocol, VIP Treatment, accommodation and Transportation Management).
- Former Director Deputy of a travel agency in Rabat for 10 years.
- General Director of transport and logistics agency for congress and seminars.
- Vice President of RiadL’Fakia.
- Arab Business Women Council.
- Sudanese Chambers of Industries.
- Sudanese Businesswomen Federation.
- Sudanese Kuwaiti Friendship council.
Mrs Leyla Khaiat who became a Senator Tunisian Parliament, September2005 is a business owner in the Textiles Industries in Tunisia and is very active in associative leadership.
Mrs Khaiat presides over and is active in intemational and national economic and cross cutting not-for-profit (NGO) business owners’ organizations.
A very active, enthusiastic, aggressive in solving challenging problems, very fast and accurate, hardworking and highly motivated individual who can perform well under pressure.
Can easily adapt to any environment and interacts well with others.Has the ability to learn and acquire new technical, analytical and computer skills. Takes initiative in identifying new opportunities.
- Owner & Director of Al-Dar Company for designs & furniture in Iraq & Jordan / 1991 – till the present.
- Owner of many commercial agencies for hotels, offices & presidential palaces furniture & equipments 1991 – till the present.
- Preparation phase planner for equipping grand complex in Basrah, Iraq / 2014.
- Equipments & furniture supplier for Babylon & Mansour Milia hotels in Baghdad, Iraq / 2011 – 2013.
Master degree:political science.
General Manager: Alwaha educational crop.
Vice chairman: Minyawi group.
Board member of: Al liwa investment co.
- Bachelor of Art (English Literature)-1997 (Qatar University).
- Retail Banking in Commercial Bank mainly in Branches and Private Banking , Duration from ( 1997-2012 ).
- Well controlled rating on Audit Issues among 22 Branches once I was Head Of Branches for 2 Years.
- Management appreciation letters on Sales and high Performance Effort.
- Ranked number 6 in the Forbes Arabia top 50 Arab business women 2008.
- Ranked as one of the strongest 5 Muslim women by Forbes Magazine in 2007.
- Awarded the best Economic Arab Woman of the year 2006 by the Arab League.
- Awarded by Global Summit of women - Global Women Leadership Award 2006.
- Member of Federation for economical development associations.
- Meber of the arab businesswomen associtation.
- Touch Wood Factory - Owner and Board Director.
- 2002 , 2005 and 2010: President of the Business Women's Committee inthe Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Lattakia for three consecutive sessions.
- 2009: decorated by Her Majesty the Queen of the Netherlands as a “Knight”.
- 2011: : awarded by E&Y as the best entrepreneur of the year in Syria
Samia Moustafa Aly
- SamiaMoustafa El Sayed Aly.
- Profession: Chairman of Tverna Aqua Park.
- Samia Alneshoky
- Shahinaz Khairy.