Here are some highlighted Members.
Chairperson of Kuwait Businesswomen Committee, and Chairperson of Council of Arab Businesswomen.
SHEIKHA HISSAH AL-SABAH, from Kuwait.
Khairiya Al-Dashti, from Bahrain
Naglaa Edward, from Egypt.
Madawi Al Hassoun, from KSA
The First Emarati person to earn PhD degree, Participated effectively in Women's and Social Societies in the U.A.E.
Dr.Ayesha, from UAE.
- Commendatore dell’Ordine della Italiana. FAIZA FARID AHMED, From EGYPT
- Sudanese Chambers of Industries.
- Sudanese Businesswomen Federation.
- Sudanese Kuwaiti Friendship council. Hayat Abdoun, From Sudan
General Manager: Alwaha educational crop.
Vice chairman: Minyawi group.
Board member of: Al liwa investment co. Noha Abdulsalam, From Sudan
- Meber of the arab businesswomen associtation.
- Touch Wood Factory - Owner and Board Director. Sanaa El-Tawil, From Egypt
- Profession: Chairman of Tverna Aqua Park. Samia Moustafa, From Egypt
Why a Member?
Council of Arab Businesswomen is keen to meet its objectives through the active involvement of members. We focus on.....
In the heart of Cairo!
Be in the city of Cairo, Arab Republic of Egypt headquarters of the Council, the Council may establish branch offices in .....
The role of the working woman in the Council of Arab Businesswomen has grown considerably recently, ...
n view of the dire need to encourage and help the women interested in being involved in the economic activity....